- LVT-465 is a new stage monitor concept developed by the team HORTUS AUDIO.
- HORTUS AUDIO succeeded in designing an extra flat and extra powerful stage monitor.
- This stage monitor can be coupled in the same way as a LINE ARRAY.
- The directivity is increasingly marked with increasing of monitors.This design helps to limit noise pollution on a stage and to get very high pressure levels, while limiting the risks of acoustic feedback.
• 4 x 6” Neodymium Loudspeakers.
• 2 x 1.4’’ Compression Drivers + Waves Guide.
• Power : 950 W AES / 8 Ohms.
• Can be used as a Horizontal Line Array Stage Monitor.
• 2 x Speakon (4 points) Inputs with +1-1/+2-2 Switch Button.
• Compact 15 mm Baltic Birch Plywood Enclosure.
• Finish 3 Layers of Highly Resistant Structural Polyurethane Painting.
.PDF Documentation Download : HERE